It’s 6 months (and a bit) before I’m 25, and so I thought a nice little challenge of 25 things I’d like to before March 2015. This is a list personal to *me*, and so I’m sorry if you’re a little bit underwhelmed by it, but they are personal goals rather than anything else. Also, just as they come to me – in no particular order.
1. Run 10k without stopping.
2. Take at least one photo per week.
3. Voluntarily go swimming (Eeek!).
4. Make a new friend.
5. Watch the sun rise in a quiet place.
6. Tell my husband I love him every single day.
7. Cook a full Christmas dinner in December.
8. Go to London and do something touristy. 9. Read and review 5 books.
10. Find 25 geocaches.
11. Learn a new skill (preferably a useful one)
12. Do some fundraising for a charity.
13. Stay awake for more than 36 hours.
14. Go without my phone for a week.
15. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
16. Wear something girly. 17. Go abroad.
18. Perfect my juggling skills so that I can juggle and do some sort of cool trick.
19. Plan a novel. Properly. As in from start to finish.
20. Drive to somewhere I don’t know without a map/sat nav just for fun (and to see if I have any sense of direction!).
21. Have all my old school friends over to mine for a catch-up session.
22. Write a letter.
23. Try a new food.
24. Keep a blog (or keep blogging…)
25. Have something that resembles a 25th birthday party like the hardcore party-goer that I am.